Question

Merendad

How do I stop inquireies on my credit?
Collection agencecies are checking my credit lowering my score - how do I stop this?

unsolicited credit inquiries

I find that A former loan company keeps running credit reports on me. A certified letter of cease and desist did not remedy this.Do I have to go to the news to get this fixed. With all of this identity theft going on and the reliance of Insurance Comapanies on my Vantage score, I am concerned. If the Credit bureaus can not protectus from these leaches, then please also let me know as I will just deala with this all together when I go to the News. We have a right to know and be protected from rigged schemes.

Inquiries automatically fall off after 2 years, you can't have them removed unless you didn't authorize the inquiry. 

perojoty

I haven't asked to be checked by anyone. Why are there inquiries on my credit?

credit inquiries

Yeah, as mine fall off, especially from when I applied for credit with Amazon and Walmart, they immediatly recheck my credit. I constantly am getting nowhere because when I log on, I get a 3 removed and 3 added and when I look at the details the same ones are being removed and added ON THE SAME DAY!!!! HELP!!!!!!

I NEED THIS TO TAKING OFF MY CREDIT REP

I NEED HELP TO HAVE THIS TAKING OFF MY CREDIT REPORT

How do I stop inquireies on my credit

Find out who they are and write them a letter