Question

maalvarez74

How do I get this LVNV Funding who claims I have a loan with them but I don't off my score?
They keep raising this so called loan every month and I have never used them before.
I google them and read they are not a legit company and all manor of other stuff. If Credit Karma, Experion and other companies such as yourself know there are these predators out there why do you let them prey on you sites?

Most Helpful Response

Same Problem here

not sure who these people are, and i haven't been able to get contact information...just know it keeps increasing and there is no payment due...what is that about? i think the easiest thing to do is to pull your credit report from all 3 companies and file a dispute...that is what i'm going to do