Question

rainne51

how do I get them to report a loan that I'm paying on, it's $6000.00.
I'm going through the credit union on my job and I borrowed $6000.00, and makes payment every 2 weeks when I get paid, also when we get paid 3 times that month they takes it out again. My question is how do I get that to show up on Credit Karma Report?

Thank you,
Rainne51

Your Credit arma report is just a sample credit report to use in learning how credit works (which is the full purpose of this site).m mThe information on CK comes from that provided by Transunioin, which is one of the three credit bureaus. Your credit union may send their information to either Equifax or Experian, which are the other credit bureaus.  You can find out which by checking all three credit reports (go to annualcreditreport.com to get copies of all three) and doing a check of all three credit reports once a year is the smart thing to do so that you can get errors corrected right away.

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau, but a teaching site.  No information here is reported to anyone but YOU.