Question

NewJersey224

How do I clear my credit when my husbands business failed & caused us bankruptcy & a court judgement
My husbands farm failed, the USDA sought relief from the loans as did the bacnk he used. How do I resolve and rebuild my credit when I am still married to him. I do not work we have a disabled child that I care for. What is a court judgement, is that the bankruptcy? His business partner was steeling money and not paying payroll taxes and expenses. My husband signed an agreement with IRS to pay the balance of $5000 in back payroll taxes, is that the judgement?