Question

109TT

How did a credit repair company find out I filed a dispute the same day it was resolved?
I filed a dispute with Equifax two weeks ago. I received an email from them this morning stating it was resolved. The dispute was for an old account under my married name. This afternoon, I received an email stating they were Lexington Law. However, the email address was some college, not Lexington Law. The email was addressed to my former married name, it was sent to my Yahoo account that I rarely use, and it specifically addressed the dispute that was just resolved. How the heck did any company find out about this and how do they have my former name and old email address?