Question

Ereyito

How can I see all three credit scores?
I was wondering if you could get all three credit scores on this website? If not where can I do that for free?

focus on things that effect scores

As a credit analyst, I can tell you many institutions are no longer just looking at your scores. We're in some trying times and there's not too many people who don't have some sort of blemish on their credit reports. If you simply focus on the following few things, your credit scores will improve naturally.

[1]: Never miss a payment

[2]: Never use more than 30%-40% of your avail credit (ie. $450-$600 on a $1500 line)

[3]: Monitor your credit for free by spreading out your request to the 3 reporting agencies.

(ie. request Trans Union in March, Equifax in July and Experian in November)

[4]: Avoid only making minimum payments. First and foremost you'll ultimately pay much more for all your purchases due to the heavy interest. Secondly, in the times we're in, creditors will begin reducing your available credit by cutting your lines. (I do it everyday).

You want to try and make at least what we call "B" and "C" payments. Paying in full is always best but at times you may not be able to do that. Use the payment guide below:

M = Minimum payments

A = More than minimum, less than double

B = At least double, less than triple

C = At least triple, less than quadruple

D = at least quadruple, less than 5x minimum

E = At least 5x minimum, less than full

F = Full payment

gpaula

very helpful summary.  thank you!

notlobb51

Thanks for your help.

galook

I have always made every payment on time. This site shows my payment record as 100%. I normally have credit balances in the proper ranges using my existing accounts properly for all my purchases. That is 3 to 8 thosand dollars at any given time. Then when the due date approaches, I pay the statement balances in full so I never pay interest. I own 15 properties and I operate three businesses and I am a salaried professor at a local community college. I will make around 100,000 dollars this year but my score on this site remains around 703. I don't get anything from your reccomendations.

joannmoore311

Thank you! I will definitely pass this information on to my husband. He would not take my advice when I conveyed to him regarding his credit card utilization. His is at 88%. His credit score was lowered. 

Jensetter04

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m. He’s affordable and always at your service. 

JiJu5r33 is correct on where to get the scores for free

However, To clarify all of this regarding the law and what they must provide...  There is a difference between your credit REPORT and credit SCORE

your reports must be available to you annualy from each agency for free.

However, your SCORE (which is variable between the 3 agencies, and only when looking at all 3 scores can you determine your overall score) is only required to be presented to you when an agency is using it to determine qualifications for a loan (and they may charge you to get it).   

No where does your score ever HAVE to be given to you for free, only the report of the agencies which is used to determine your score.

In other words, if you want to know your score for free

Sign UP for free for ... Creditkarma.com , Creditsesame.com , and equifax.com/creditscorecard  

Consider the Lowest Score your actual score used by Banks, if it's way off from the others, contact that agency to get a report and have them correct it.

albertoleecho

It looks like Equifax has stopped giving away the free score

dpk1nba

•The credit scores provided under the offers described herein make use of the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The 3-bureau scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files. The Equifax Credit Score is intended for your own educational use. It is also commercially available to lenders along with numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace. Please keep in mind lenders are likely to use a different score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Moreover, lenders may take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
•FICO® is a trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation.
•The Automatic Fraud Alerts feature is made available to consumers by Equifax Information Services LLC and fulfilled on its behalf by Equifax Consumer Services LLC.
•Debt Wise is not available to residents of Nevada, Utah or the District of Columbia.
•The rate information on these pages is powered by Informa Research Services, Inc. © 2011. This information has been obtained from various financial institutions, and Informa Research Services cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information includes financial product data that was in the Informa Research Services database at the time of publication, and may not reflect all of the products available in your region. Before acting on the information shown on this page, contact the financial institution to verify the accuracy of the data. When contacting financial institutions, always mention Equifax to ensure you receive the preferred Internet rate. Contact links@informars.com to have your rates included in this chart.
•WebDetect™ (an included feature) attempts to scan Internet sites where consumers' personal information is suspected of being bought and sold, and periodically adds new sites to those it searches. However, the Internet addresses of these suspected Internet trading sites are not published and frequently change, so there is no guarantee that WebDetect is able to locate and search every possible Internet site where consumers' personal information is at risk of being traded.
•Privacy monitoring, powered by Reputation.com, Inc., attempts to search Internet sites to find and, if purchased by the consumer, remove the consumer's personal information from the Internet. However, there is no guarantee that Privacy Monitoring is able to locate and search every possible internet site where consumers' personal information is being displayed. In addition, certain data companies may not honor requests sent regarding removal and data cannot be removed from those sites.
•Equifax Credit Report Control™ is only available while you have a current subscription to an eligible Equifax monitoring product. Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Consumer Services, LLC. which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of such pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
•Score Estimator results are provided for educational purposes only and are intended to show the impact that certain hypothetical actions could have on your credit score, assuming that all other variables remain constant. This is not a guarantee that your score will change as shown in this Score Estimator. Your actual score calculation may change frequently, even daily, as the information in your credit file(s) changes.
•Identity theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not includes all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
•Equifax's credit monitoring products are protected by US Patent 7,028,052.

dpk1nba

Free FICO scores are now avaialble:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/04/pf/fico-scores/index.html

kcook81581

You saj free, but the first thing that pops up when you go to the equifax website you have listed is that there is a charge of $15.95.

Sparkgapper

In otherwords, ALL YOUR ADVERTISING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DIRECTED LIE because it only used PART of the TRUE FACTS in a directed manner such that whomever hears its believes they are receiving ALL and not just PART of the information under consideration.

Jensetter04

Jabrn

You can call each credit company and get one free report annually. It will not include a score. You can sign up on "Freecreditscore.com", and get all three reports and scores. This is a free seven day trial. You can print your info or simply save it on your computor. Make sure you call the toll free number by the sixth day and cancel. If it goes to the seventh day they have already charged you their going rate. You can then take your time and go through everything and write out anything you want to dispute. Make sure you have all your facts in order, and then call the particular credit company and tell them you need to dispute something on your credit report. Sometimes they will verify your claim, and sometimes, depending on what it is and how long it has been on your report, they will go ahead and delete an item from your report. I have done this and found that it is the simplest and easiest way to get your scores and get your report corrected. Also, it will not cost you a dime. Also, just so everyone knows, most creditors will use your middle score.

Good luck to all

lillielfuse

Thanks, Jabrn,

I have been told to do this before.  I will begin this process myself and be more diligent in my efforts.

Lil

DebtFreein10

Apparently, they have changed the policy at freecreditreport.com - you can get just the Experian report for the 7-day trial period, or $2.95. The site is owned by Experian. After I gave them all my info, the only way I could see to get the 3 agency report was to pay the $39.95 (less the $8 member discount). They will charge your credit card immediately. Now I have to figure out how to cancel the membership because I don't want anything but the credit reports I am entitled to by law.

I just logged on to annualcreditreport.com and it appears to be legitimately free. I'll let you know if that turns out to not be true.

Willie6192001

Very true..Ive done this in the past. The service is worth keeping the  if you need to keep an eye on your credit for whatever reason. Help me out alot..and didnt have to go through any hassles when it came down to disputing with the credit card companys...They just came off my credit without having to write letters to them. All in a click of a button.

steelergal530

I did this with freescreditscore.com, and after a couple months, a charge started being taken out of my checking for 29.95.  When I called they claimed it wasn' them, even though I knew it was.  After calling the bank and filing a dispute, I was told I agreed to the monthly fee.  I had to call back and fight with them over and over about never agreeing or signing anything about a $30 fee every month out of my checking.  They refunded me some of the $ and said they withdrew me.  However, they continued to charge me and I had to keep calling and calling and calling to fight with them every month to take the charge off & cancel.  They kept saying they would but never did.

Be careful with them!

magnet211

thank u jabrn

Dark52506

Www.annualcreditreport.com gives you all 3 for free as many times a yearvas you would like no credit card or trial! And best of all its regulated by gov so no worries about info security

Cjajfire

Extremely helpful. Thank you so much!

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. You will be glad you send him a message

www.annualcreditreport.com   Gives you all three for free once a year. It's legit, so don't worry. My sister let me know about it when I went to check on it  last summer when I applied for a mortgage and they said my credit was poor.  Transunion, Equifax, and Experian.

jiju5r33

annual credit report gives you just credit report for free, you can get it free from any one of the 3 agencies if you are smart enough, please understand credit report and cred score are 2 DIFFRENT sides of a coin. Like head and tail. Like trunk and hood of your car

kmdent08

Er.... oh well, it still tells you some highly important info that may help you out in the long run. It's been almost a year since I was on there so I don't even remember if it told me somewhere what my credit scores were. Still....  and for the record, a VW Beetle can contradict the latter part of your statement. The hood is the trunk, while the trunk is where the engine is. lol

jiju5r33

lol @ Beetle you are right

PAlady1

annualcreditreport.com is not free.  You get a free report from all 3 companies but the score costs $8.95.

jared101

I found that one of the reporting agencies (cant remember which one) askes for information to prove your identity. For example : between 2009 and 2011, the building that you lived in was built in a: 1955 b:1915 c:1972 or d:2000. I lived in a couple of places those years, so there wasn't a right answer. If you answer wrong, they want you to send in written documents to prove your identity i.e. Full social sec. number, mothers maiden name and date of birth. Basically all the info needed to succesfully steal identity if fell in wrong hands. Ohh well.

susej777

good one.....

adidaschick3

correction- that is freecreditreport.com

ANNUALcreditreport.com is the only place besides going to the credit reporting agencies themselves to gain your once per 12 month calendar legal right to your credit report under the Fair Credit Reporting Act

DENISEDAVIS

No you do get all three for free and you can either save it or print it at the same time.  Annualcreditreport.com is free, I do it every year and has been doing it every year since I can remember.  The only thing that annualcreditreport.com don't give you is a credit score.  If you want that, you either need to go to www.creditkarma.com or you need to send a letter to each credit companies with an authorization of who you are and send id and they they do change, very little, and they will send you a copy of your credit report and also your credit score.

inchristitrust5

All three companies will ask for that information when you sign up to get your report.  They have to make sure you are you.

thegrunt286

annualcreditreport.com does not give you a score...only provides you with a credit report.  You have to pay extra for a score for each one.

dcpo

Thank you, darling!

Kingnothing01

The site is helpful if you are just looking for your credit report, however, if you want to see your credit score they charge you a seperate fee. In my case, I am just looking to find a site that will show all 3 scores for free. Thanks for the info though, at least now I know where to look for my reports.

AmirNazem

That was great !!!

shayna02

Thank you...guess where i'm going now ????

narouspk

www.annualcreditreport.com does not allow free credit score. Only free credit report.

elissa2910

How much did it cost?

speedlight

Credit SCOREs and credit REPORTs are different. A credit report is a detailed analysis of all your credit card accounts and loans, along with any negative marks (collections, overdue payments, etc.) A credit score is a snapshot of your "financial health". 

Credit reports are free (one free report per agency per year) from annualcreditreport.com as mentioned by others. Credit scores are almost never free (exept for credit karma of course!), and some other websites as mentioned above. You can get a free credit score (sometimes) when you apply for credit, i.e. when you apply for a credit card or a loan. Of course it is not a good idea to apply for credit simply to get your score. Credit SCOREs cost money (normally from $3-$12).

dpk1nba

this is a credit report not credit scores

smitty503

THEY ALL MAKE YOU MAIL IN YOUR REQUEST AND THE PROCESS CAN NOT BE DONE ON THE INTERNET NOW.  They also require you to mail them several forms of additional ID to get your report.

Ebreezy78

I have been using that site for the past few years. Recently, I went back and got them again, but TransUnion wouldnt provide access to it. They sent me a letter in the mail requesting that I pay them 8 dollars to get it.

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

creditkarma.com is the bomb for a no strings attached "FREE", truly, free credit score.  Hats off to you guys!!  Thank you.  

lillielfuse

I agree and so far it is the safest to use. 

Lil

Padoau8394

I agree.  Since I've been on Credit Karma, I've implemented suggestions which increased my credit score by 55 points.  Great site and wonderful information.

jleewright

Except for the fact that updating creates a hard inquiry.

vicste

Credit Karma is a great site. I just have one complaint...I can't get my FICO score here. That's the score I truely need right now.

AliceBlankenship

I like credit karma also, but they do only give you an average of the 3 scoures. Not the actual scores. At least thats the way its been unless they recently changed.

JoElle59

I don't agree. My store credit cards changed banks and CreditKarma figures my scores as if I closed and account and opened a new account, as well as shortened by credit history. My score just dropped fifty points in a year w/ 7% debt ratio, five years of credit, always pay off bill in full for small purchases, in a few months for large purchases, never late. My score is FAIR because of the closed/opened accts that I had nothing to do with. My friend is an exec in a credit company and said that REAL credit scores disregard closed/ opened accts when store cards change banks.

Debra333

It would be if they updated info - my balances are all wrong as is my score!

Jensetter04