How can I raise my credit score without raising my debt to ratio?
Credit Card Utilization, on-time payments & derogatory remarks are all rated as an A. Total accounts is B, Credit Inquiries is C & age of credit history is D. But my credit score is considered Fair. The age of Credit History is 3 yrs; I have had loans prior to this & paid them off, why don’t these show up? Why does it only go by the open credit line, I would think it is a good thing when you pay a loan off. How can I raise my credit score without raising my debt to ratio?