Question

oregonjake

How can I lower my score? I want the Guiness record for lowest score, how do I do that? Thanks.
I am serious about this. I owe no one and believe borrowing money to buy things is evil and wrong. I pay cash only for everything, I own my own home, car, motorcycle and have a debt load of ZERO. How can I get my score into the 300s or less. I own no credit cards so cannot use them and I refuse to use fake plastic money. What are my options. Oh, and also I believe all of you who believe borrowing money is a good thing are fooling yourselves and are helping to destroy society and civilization. Use cash only, or precious metals if you want to save yourself and your family.