How can I handle revolving credit charged off as bad debt-canceled in Feb or Mar 2013
My spouse and I were both out of work for 3 years for me and 1 for her and at one point had no unemployment even and were not able tomake payments on revolving accounts for and mortgage for several months. Mortgage has been refianced on a special program they had but revolving credit accounts all sold off as bad credit.

1) I have a job now and money to pay off debt but don't know what collection agency has the account. I get calls from different agencies just saying to call back but I don't know who has what debt except for a couple of mailed offers but that only covers a couple of my bad revolving credit cards now closed. Any ideas on how I canfind out who has what and how to best make calls to those companies?
2) Living in Pennsylvania is it better for me to just ignore all the calls and letters for I don't know how many years or pay off at reduced amounts the totalling of about $40k in debt?
3) If I do settled what are the best rates I can get and what should I get them to commit to so my credit can get back on track as fast as possible?