Question

mande10777

How can I get rid of old student loans on my credit reposrt that have been consolidated?
My student loans have been consolidated and these old loans have a 0.00 balance but remain on my credit report. Some have late payments, but that was over 5 years ago.

Since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people how credit works, it would be advisable for you to read the articles here.  I learned a lot and now have a very good credit score.  Credit accounts remain on your credit reports for 7 years from the date of last payment, then drop off.