Question

mteddyg14

How can I get help without putting myself at risk of being scammed by paying the wrong collections?
I have multiple identical duplicates of reports from the same collection agency, the dates are exactly the same, however in past attempts to retrieve information to know who I owe, what I owed. I've been hung up on, denied, and still haven't received proof these charges are valid and not a cam. There are a couple that are the same company, dates or orginated from, but the amount owed will be either $1 more or less than the other. I don't m ow what to do about not being able to obtain proof so I an stuck with these charges on my report until it's figured out, but it's already been a long time so damage is done and only getting worse.