Question

votejenny

How can I get approved for a loan large enough to consolidate my debt and payoff?
I have been trying for years to pay off my credit cards and just cant catch up with these high interest rates. I have no problem making the minimums but its taking forever. I want to consolidate everything and make large payments a month without all the high interest rates. How is this possible with poor credit? Will I be able to be approved for a high amount loan?

Most Helpful Response

Debt

Apply, for a small loan each month and pay it; the loan amount, back in full including the interest. Do, so as many times as you can and pay within the time given and then, with that same company re-apply for the loan amount needed and you can establish credit on that  loan and they could offer you as much as you need to pay off the debt you have now.