Question

cjohn2006

how can I build my Credit with delinquent accounts on my credit score

Most Helpful Response

repaying an old debt

call the company you owe money to and ask if you can make payment arrangements , believe they want it paid off as much as you do they want their money , speaking preferably to a member of management

responding to the deliquent account

responding to the deliquent account part two kinda thingy hehe anyways after your payment is paid in full check your credit score again , you just might be surprised  and again keep checking with that member of mangement they will assist you or should to make sure it is fully paid for  !! also try to find ways to get other things and make payments to like this one magazine i am using called "stoneberry " start with something small of course and make those payments on time and pay it off of course and then something ... DON'T OVER INDULDGE as tempting as it will be they have some nice things in their magazine your mine goal should be to get approved and then go from there like maybe a rug for the home if you are approved it will be shipped right to your door and then paments will begin the next month remember what i said though about those payments and then after awhile call your local bank and try for a loan  hopefully you will now get approved and this advice for me too so hope i can pay some things off  too not easy on the budget i have just wished i had more money   prayers needed for sure

Starting from scratch

I started with a fingerhut acct. Then got a fairly expensive starter credit card after awhile. Now each time I apply (not too much) I get a better deal on interest and no added fees for credit cards. Amazon store credit has also helped my score. I just did one today that will consolidate 2 cards, one of them is that expensive one with yearly and monthly fees. Ill close that first one now, even though it will temporarily lower my score, I hope to be in range for a home next year. Unfortunately we just lost or are losing a house due to owner (were paying on a rent to own basis) letting it forclose and we cant buy it ourself yet.