Question

4MB

Has this happened to anyone else?
I applied for a secured credit card through a link on Credit Karma. I never received the card, but they did take the money from my account! I have called the number associated with the charge on my bank statement, and they claim they can't find my information in their system. They suggested I fax in a letter which I did. I never received a response back.

Report them to the Better Business Bureau. Also send CK an email of what happended, so they can drop their endorsement. This site should only cater to those whom want to truely help people, not scam them. Make sure you keep proof of all your documents concerning this issue.