Question

yost1530

Has anyone used a credit repair company
I see Lexington Law advertised here and I have also noticed some posts about crednolgy. I have already been ripped off by a debt resolution company and can't afford to be ripped off again but I need to repair my credit as fast as possible.

There are a few

Lexington law is the biggest advertiser, but the one in business longest is sky blue credit out of Boca Raton, FL.

Then you got A Clean Slate Credit Consultants out of Florida as well but this is a nonprofit specialized in serving military and low/fixed income people. They file online whereas the other do the letter disputes (which is fine so long as they don't limit your disputes , otherwise you will pay for months on end)

Now the thing to know is you can do things yourself, all that is required is some education on the matter. That's it. ACSCC (the Florida nonprofit) has the DIY dispute codes and the sample letters, so you don't have to pay anyone for a letter.

They also are the only transparent company out there, with 10 pages of links and laws and other nonprofits. So while many say they are legit they are full of it. View your options. Go with who you want but know your rights, because many say they follow the laws but charge to create files and audits (to look at files) and that is illegal if it exceeds about 40 bucks, which most do anyway.

And remember, knowing is half the battle, so know your rights.

Meow.

I used a clean slate credit non profit in Miami Florida. As described in forum. Great humans and helpful to my needs. I agree

I would stay away from Credit Repair if at all possilbe.  They are a scam. Also, debt consolodation/resolution can help you a little financially, but it totally screws over your credit.

I myself went through Crednology and my credit situation has gotten tremendously better! There is no overnight fix, but they have things no one else has and they work with the Bureaus, not against them... their number is 706-623-0580.... ask for Trey or Troy, it's something like that.

Gerome2010

Thanks for your hard work.. I have attached my letter of recommendation… feel free to give it to anyone!Steve O.

516-220-5652

July 15, 2012

Re: Neal Yeagley (Edit Your Credit, LLC)

I would like to recommend Neal and his Credit Restoration services to

anyone in need. Neal was able to take my pathetic scores and after the process

I am at 676, 734, 734. My wife and I were able to get a mortgage and are

moving into our new home in a few weeks. Neal is extremely knowledgeable in

his field and will have your best interest at heart. His prices are more than

fair and he will work endlessly until your report looks the way it should.

Feel free to call me with any questions. I would be more than happy to

discuss our successsful experience with Neal to any of hisfuture potential

clients.

Steve O. Thorndale, PA 

Testimonial for Edit Your Credit, LLC

Hi Steve,

Wow! I did not know that this was posted until today. I would like to personally thank you for having this listed on this credible web site. I appreciate the kind words. We were very fortunate to receive your business and that we are very happy and glad that you were satisfied with our services and the purchase of your new home. Once agin, thank you for being a great client and we wish you and your family the absolute best. Have a great day, Neal R Yeagley/President of Edit Your Credit, LLC

Reliant Credit Repair

Best company i've seen thus far and when I ask them about the other competitors bashing them they keep it super professional, which I like. They referred me to their compliance center where they do have all the laws posted. They also offered me a major discount for joining from Credit Karma. They are thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and transparent. Cant beat that!

Reliant Credit Repair

On behalf of Reliant Credit Repair, and in response to "Oneangrdude," and in honor of our transparency, we do post the laws on our site in fact we have a compliance cenrter we would love for you, and any of our prospective clients, to look through. You can find it at help.reliantcreditrepair.com. Please also feel free to reach out to our specialists for more information and FREE advice

Estoy Feliz Con Reliant Credit Repair

Estoy tan feliz con mis resultados con Reliant me salvaron del estrés que estaba pasando, ayudaron a mejorar mis puntajes, eliminaron todos las cuentas negativas de mi reporte de crédito. Estoy más que feliz y les recomiendo a todos. Pude comprar una casa y viajar con buena credibilidad gracias a ellos! Estoy muy feliz.