Question

dani1209

hard inquiries and reduced credit availibility
My report shows 5 inquiries and 3 removed. Of those listed there is a duplicate entry from Landsafe which is Bank America regarding a refi in process. The inquiries are on the same date. Also the +700./-700. entries are both dressbarn for the same account brought forward. How many are now being counted. Are these corrected? The "C" grade brought down my report. ALSO, I paid I/F an equity loan with Wells Fargo and it shows as a closed account reducing my credit availability and another "C" grade- dropping me from an "A" to a "B". Am I understanding the report???? I seems to me that these entries penalize me incorectly. Can I fix this??

Sometimes the report generated from CK is not as accurate as you think. You should first contact BofA about the duplicates in case they are reporting it wrong. If they are not then CK is to blame. Don't trust everything you see on this site it can be misleading. If you want to see your actual FICO score then I recommend trying the 7 day free trial at myFIco.com and pull a fresh report as well to see the issue with the duplication.