Question

meaniegal

Hard Credit Inquiry
A hard inquiry showed up yesterday from CCB/PPC. I don't know who they are and have not applied for any credit. Input would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Response

Did you happen to sign up for PayPal Credit?

PayPal credit does a hard inquiry on your credit report for their new PayPal Credit.

The older Hard Inquires could have changed the name so was the a older inquire that was deleted and readded with the old date.   Or did you sign up for the paypal credit?

HARD INQUIRY

My wilf used her PAYPAL account on Oct 26, 2014 onmy computer.  Why do I get a Hard Inquiry on my report  when my name isn't on the account?