Question

jimmyzama

fraud anyone else seen this
in 8 months you *******s on credit karma dropped my home owners score more than 100 points. I have never in 42 years ever claimed a home owners or renters insurance claim, all I see is my lack of paying with plastic means your dropping my rating. I'm sorry I like to pay with cash I think this site is a bunch of bull****.

Most Helpful Response

You do realize that credit karma doesn't actually control your home owners score. They just retrieve the information and provide it to you in an easily readible way...

If your score suddently dropped, I would recommend getting a copy of your free credit report from the major credit bureaus and see what has changed.