Question

vaultvenom

Foreclosure In NJ Not appearing on Credit Report
Bought a house in 2004 after a few hardships, jobloss... pregnacy etc our Mortgage company decided to foreclose on the house. Our house was financed through GMAC at that time. About a year in half later our loan was sold to Countrywide. The loan was sold many times throught the foreclosure process. GMAC-Countrywide-Litton Loans-Ocwen and 21 Mortgage. The house finally foreclosed 2015. The probolem im having is that 21 mortgage never reported Forclosure on my credit report . When i called them they told me in writing that there not reporting it because I never open the account with them. What I find interesting is that I pulled my credit history and I dont see anything about Real Estate account being opened. Is this Normal ...did I just get lucky ? If I ever go for house again will the lender ever see foreclosure ? any feed back would be greatly appreciated

If you quit paying the mortgage in 05 or 06 it probably has just aged off of your reports by now. When was the last time that you made a payment on the loan? That is an old account if it went delinquent that long ago. I would say it would be pretty foolish to be contacting companies asking them why they won't report something negative on your credit reports. I would not worry about future lenders seeing anything if there is nothing to see on your credit reports. Don't forget to check your Experian report if you haven't done so yet.