Question

wolfwredroses

FIVE "A"'s help to get me to 760, but I always get a "D" on inquires. I own over 25 properties, help
The advice has been it takes 2 years to drop but with this many properties they constantly keep "inquiring". Isn't there some way to stop this simple confirmation by existing mortgage holders to not negatively affect my credit? This is VERY discouraging and I feel I'll never get out from these type of "Inquires".

This site sucks on that aspect.

They hold ALL inquiries for a long period.  Someone so much as breathes on your credit report they will penalize you for it.  So take their advice with a grain of salt.  This site can really cause you frustration if you hold it with high regard.  I found out the hard way, until I just acted on my own personal decisions.  Turns out, my intiution is BETTER than the overall summary they provide in some areas on this site.  Its FREE so we must remember that their object it to have you apply for credit via their mechanisms.  So just use as monitoring tool.