Does carrying a balance on multiple cards every month lower your credit score?
So I came across this reddit discussion on google

Some people were saying that carrying a balance on multiple cards each month hurts your credit. Is this true? Has anyone experienced this? For example if I had a small balance on 5 cards would it lower my score instead of having one large balance on one card?

Also another question I have is... lets say I have 3 cards and my credit limit is $3000 combined. One of the cards is a $400 limit and I end up using $380 on that card and keeping the other 2 cards at a zero balance. Will my credit score be lowered since I am almost maxing out that one card? Or should I spread it apart to the 3 cards?