Posted in Auto Insurance

Does Age, Health, Medication affect Auto Score
Auto score has gone down from fair to poor. FICO score 778, 20 years. Vantage score is over 940 and no derogatory comments and only one hard credit check (T Mobile). The only thing that has changed is my age, I am 64. No tickets, accidents or claims in over 20 years.
Live on Kauai, Hi. and have security parking. I am retired and only drive about 4.000 miles a year. Live in a low crime area. And to boot, the highest speed limit here is only 40 MPH. What's up???
I had an angiogram in July that proved negative for heart disease, but that is the exact time I was lowered from fair to poor. What about the HIPPA laws? Are they getting privileged information about my health? Medications? Etc. Or could it be age? Any chance they use the laws of actuary tables? (like he hasn't had a claim in so long, he is due?) Please only reply if you have true insight to this injustice. My insurance company has not raised my rates, and I have been with them for several years. I was rated as a Preferred Risk then.