Question

Sageiz

Do Soft Inquiries have no impact?
"Soft inquiries like those used on Credit Kama, don't impact your score and aren't included here." This is what the site says. Yet, I inquired using one of these and Equifax showed the inquiry in less than a week and dropped by score 32 points as a result. If I would have known that would be the case, I would not have applied. Thanks for the wrong information, Credit Karma and setting me back on my credit score!

Soft inquires hove no impact what so ever.

The soft inquires CK is talking about are the ones where they pull your information from Equifax and TransUnion.

If you are going after the AD's here and trying to get CC's, Loans etc,  then those will be Hard Inquires from those providers.