Question

JavaManOne

Dispute with bank ended poorly, now showing on my credit report.
I had an account with Huntington Bank with an overdraft that was charging fees at a rapid rate. I went into the bank to stop the fee charging insanity and the banker told me they could not return the fees and I had to bring the balance to positive. She said this happens but her hands were tied.

Since I had another checking account I refused to pay the several hundred dollars in overdraft fees. This is difficult to describe but this all happened within a few day until I had the money to deposit this account went South fast. The bank would not work with me so I walked away.

This was two years ago and I ran my credit reports and only Experian is showing this mess on their report. The account did not go to collection, the bank closed the account and that was it. Can this be disputed or removed with success? Why only on Experian? I thought this would end up with ChexSystems only.