Dealing with collection accounts
I have a two part question because I want to get the two collection accounts (medical related, both under $200, both accrued while I was unemployed) dealt with, along with a collection account that the CA has removed and sent me a letter about.
The first question is the best course of action for the two medical related one currently on my report. I know both of the debts and I don't have an issue about paying them but I'm first sending a letter to both CAs to verify the debt with me before I proceed with any type of payment.
The second deals with this 4 year old lingering T-mobile account. It was on my report about two months ago, when I checked recently it was removed. Yesterday however I received a letter from the same agency about the same debt. They're also getting a verification letter but the issue I have with them is if they are even allowed to remove and resubmit the same debt as if it's new? I want to catch this one before it repost on my report since it's the largest ($250) of the trio.