Question

rufus70

Creditkarma simulator
CREDITKARMA simulator said I need to add a credit card to raise my score 20 ponits, but once the account was added my score went down 25 ponits. Do anyone have any ideas what happen here? I think it is length of credit history, but why would that not be in the simulator?

Most Helpful Response

The CK simulator does not seem to run correctly. But if you apply for a credit card and get approved, your score will normally go down first before it gets bumped up again because of the hard inquiry and the length of 0 month old of the new credit.