Credit simulator question
I am working with a realtor to get a home loan, she sent me a document that said if I pay my credit card down from 650 to 172.50 it would boost my credit score 20 pts. If I paid my car loan to 17200 it would boost my credit score 23 points.

What is the program or website that she uses? How accurate is it?

I've used credit simulators before but I don't know if what she used is a simulator since it is so detailed and it says to pay down to a certain amount. Does she use something that is exclusively for realtors?