Question

mattmckenzz

credit score simulator
The credit simulator makes no sense to me. I used the option that says make all my payments on time for 24 months and my score actually decreased, how does that make sense?

My credit utilization is at 89% but I just paid off all my credit cards two days ago (over 1300) and took my utilization to 3% and it says it will boost my score only 4 points?

If I increase the limit to my cards from 500 to 1500 it doesn't give me a boost at all not even one point, this doesn't seem right?

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated.