Question

suzannelb

Credit Score on Credit Karma keeps going down but my Fico keeps going up
All my credit cards are paid in full each month. I haven't added any new credit recently, yet Credit Karma is showing a card I added and they showed I added back in March as recently having been added again in June. Its the exact same card. I don't know why they are showing it was just now added and showing it was added in March also (which it was) and has now showing it added again. I have had two credit limit increases, one a substantial increase of 9000.00 and the other just 500.00 but neither required hard pulls. I get my Transunion Fico scores from my Discover Card and My Walmart Discover each month and those have gone up and are the same. 760. Credit Karma shows me at 687. Naturally my score did take a slight hit last March when I actually did add a new card but it wasnt as significant as Credit Karma is showing. Why would they be showing the same exact card as recently added again in June? WTF? I bought my Equifax and Transunion reports just to make certain there was an error on my reports and there wasn't. Its strictly Credit Karma. Credit Karma use to be reasonably close. I knew it was a fako score but this is getting ridiculous. Is anyone else having this issue with Credit Karma?