Credit Score just increased- getting a new job- should i apply for a car loan now or after new job?
Need a New Car- what should I do-- my credit score just went up from 591 to 662-- I make 120,000K a year and want a loan for 25k -- I had an auto loan before and was never late and paid it off early. Currently i have one account in collection from 10 plus years ago- 4 late payments from more than two years ago on my credit. I have student loans and $6,300 in credit . i utilize about 50 percent (mostly because it is a card that my name is on with my mom- and she uses it not me) --I was recently declined for a loan by my bank. I start a a new job paying 200k a year on Oct. 1st- should I wait and get a new car then or try again with this new credit score given the length of time on current my job (5 years).