Question

damonkeister

Credit score jumped 113pts in 2 weeks after dispute?
Hey Guys, first time poster. I recently disputed an old capitol one account that i had about 2 years ago, and was charged off. I got a response from the credit bureau, and it didn't seem like anything changed. But when i logged on to CK, it showed my score had jumped 113 points and that the Capitol one account was removed. I am trying my hardest to get my credit back in order. I also have 7 hard inquires. any advice on how to get rid of those? thanks!

Inquires REMOVED

Signed in today to read that 14 inquires have been removed from my TU report. Too good to be true?? None of them were more than 2 years old. How can this happen? They are still showing on my other reports.

baskin203

I believe they call this a bump. I've been checking online for 3 straight days because this happened to me 2 weeks ago. I had 5 inquiriesfrom transunion removed that weren't supposed to be removed until the end of 2017.  It made my score jump 20 pts, but the following week I log in CK and all 5 inquiries are right back on my report. I read that if you check your credit constantly like I do, that it might have caused your soft pulls to bump your hard pulls off temporarily. 

djfunkyslick

There was actually a TU glitch that caused this and when they added the inquiries back on, legally they had 5 days to tell you they added something to your report. If they didn't, they broke the law. You can write them a letter and have them removed.

inquiry

send all three credotiors z request to delete it check out 609 repair loophole on youtube.

disputing a card

hey, everyone, i read that if a credit card company switches to a different company that holds the credit account it voids the orginally contract and i no longer have to pay the credit card. i can have it wrote off.

is this true? if so how do i go about disputing it?

over 10 yrs old

i have items still on my credit that were removed over 10 yrs ago.. im trying to get a loan and these are hurting me.. how do i get them removed?

Credit Success

Help with your credit disputes.

Allyle

First of all, I want to say a Big thank you Lord for all he has done in my life. I know it wont sound great talking about religion on here but i truly believe God led me though to find Notable spy who helped me out of my delicate situations. It hasn't been easy all my life with a low credit score since 2012. I had been scammed by two other credit repair companies before One called CRS and the other called Lexington Law. I had an issue and my FICO Credit Scores went from 635 to 450 in 2 months because of 2 fake hackers I paid to take care of my Credit as both promised me 780+ Scores in a week time. I spent money and nothing but headaches and bad Credit was the result. Until i met Mr Alan a very gentleman of over fifty years of age, a devoted father. He helped me out honestly and I know God must have used him to me. because we weren't suppose to talk religion but after a while we were talking about how we were both Christians and that God doesn't want anyone to suffer. He mentioned his church and actually opened up about how he had to have faith and work with Trust-hacker over his credit report. I explained how i have to move out of my place, with tears on my face I could tell he really cared because he consoled me. He told me he wont make promises but he will work as hard as possible to help me. later on he introduce to me a reliable credit repair company name Trust-hacker. i work with him with possible ability of mine then within 5days my credit report had already been an impressive one. My mortgage counselor was Felicia she was amazing. Very sweet. She told me I qualified fairly quickly because I was very active in gathering the documents they needed. I just want to say to anyone out there who might read this and feel unsure about if they will help. THEY WILL! Look, Notable spy has been operation for 12 years now. i get to know more about them, they got to make sure their clients will be committed and serious to finish the entire program because their reputation is based on their success rate.. I'm thankful to Trust-hacker and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. you should mail at  trusthacker543 @ g m a i l . c o m. you really gonna enjoy this offer leaking out. Y’all can thank me later. 

I had a jump of +73 points

Only to find that it was short lived and it really didn't stay that way. I think CK scoring is way off when these jumps occur. In fact I ended up getting a credit inquiry thinking I was finally back on track. My advice is that this service is a good gauge for the price of free, but in the end you should get credit monitoring and credit report from all three credit agencies at least for a year if your actively trying to change your credit score while being on top of any mishandlings of accounts.

RedRiverD

Yes, but I feel that allowing a "free" credit check only one time a year is not good.

Then they charge an exorbetant amount for more frequent reports that really don't cost them anything more than a computer key punch and a postage fee, which is a lot less than $28.

If we could check more often, without penalty, it would sure reduce fraudulent claims and problems with our credit issues.

Skybarney

Don't trust it.  I use CK as a gauge to see how I am doing overall.  I do not look at the scores as anything other than fluff when it comes to applying for credit.  In fact I got a hard inquiry and a denial trying one of CK's recomeneded for me offers.

I suspect (could be wrong here) that CK gets some of their cash from the number of applications submitted.  If this is the case then you really can not trust recomendations from them.

Though I do have to thank CK for helping me out.  I got my first CC in 27 years from this site.  Also tons of advice.

Before CK - (551) (ck scores)

After CK - 731 TU 713 EQ  Capitol One Platnum (started with a $300.00 limit and went to to 3,300 in six months)

New Discover IT in the mail.  No idea the limit yet.

Very usefull site and it gets people that were previously uninvolved in their credit profiles (like me) involved.

That is great

Just remember though, CK rates your score differently than the other 3 reporting agencies. So a 113 point jump here doesnt mean it will jump that much on another score. Either way, though, they will go up from the removal, theirs just may not be as much, or could be more!

The only way to get rid of hard inquiries is to it for them to fall off.  They fall off 2 years from the time they are made. In the meantime don't apply for any new credit - that is where the hard inquiries are coming from.

RedRiverD

But do you really feel that two years is fair in this day of computers and identity fraud that runs rampant throughout our society that is chokingly linked to our credit lives?

Why should my credit be involved in my auto insurance rate? The two have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other, except for the fact that the insurance companies can gouge those that can't afford to fight them which HURTS the economy as well as your credit rating!

MarkPerea

Or you could send in this letter.

01/1/2016

Your Full Name

Current Address

Current Phone Number

Attention: {Creditor's Name}

Credit Department

Creditor's Address

Dear {Creditor's Name}

This letter is your formal notice to cease your unauthorized hard inquiries into 

my credit report and, a formal demand that you immediately contact the credit 

reporting agencies and credit bureaus, where your organization has made 

inquiries into my credit history, to have your illegal inquiries removed. Be 

advised that I will be checking my reports to ensure you have had the following 

unauthorized inquiries removed:

Line Item {insert number}:

Made by: {insert name of company or person making the inquiry

Made on: {insert date of inquiry}

Made with: {insert name of credit reporting agency}

To my knowledge, I have not signed any documents authorizing your 

organization to view my credit history therefore, your inquiry into my credit 

report violates the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Section 1681b(c): Transactions Not 

Initiated by Consumer.

If you are in possession of any document that you believe authorizes you or your

organization to make inquiries into my credit report, I respectfully request a copy

of this document be sent to my address listed above so that I may verify its 

validity. Given the amount of identity theft, I'm sure you'll agree that verifying 

your information is in your best interest.

Finally, assuming you do not posses inquiry authorization, I request that, after 

removing your unauthorized inquires from my credit profiles, you also remove all

of my personal information from your records and send me confirmation that you

have complied with my requests.

Sincerely,

Signature

Your Printed Name

jloes

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.  

how do i dispute an item?

how do i dispute an item on my credit

Beentherewon

Contact me I can possible help 800 270 4747

question

How did you "dispute" the capital one entry?  I am needing to do the same and need to know how to go about it, I am new to this.