Question

Cierra007

Credit Score 534, what credit card will help build my credit up?
Recently closed and paid off a credit card. Would it be possible to reapply for the same card? Only thing I think is affecting my credit right now is a student loan

I would look for a Secured credit card, maybe from Capital One or Opensky. Whatever you do, don't close any more accounts, that is a huge no-no when building credit. Take the time to do extensive reading on how to build and how to maintain good credit. It is well worth the time reading the info as it will help you for the rest of your life. Learning about credit could be compared to going to college to learn something, you are investing in your future when you read.