Question

davis1127

Credit score 2 year slump NEED HELP
2 years ago I began paying off old debts that i found on credit reports (credit score 552 transUnion). Credit score now is 558 .

I have a medical bill from 2007 $249 that have no ideal where it came from. A charge off on a a vehicle of $134 (due to fall off Feb 2014 which is my x-wife's bill) every 6 months I dispute the charge off and they validate it and add a late payment notation on my credit report.

I have a $1219 vet bill (x-wifes) which they are saying that because the check she wrote to them to begin services had both our names on it makes me liable also. I'm not paying it, it falls off 1 year from now.

Have a court judgement now for $6000 thru a shady "good ole boy court system "

The rest is paid collections with 0 balance.

Luckily my house mortgage is owner financed but there is a clause in contract that says within 7 years must refinance into a bank to get out of owners name. That is coming up next year. But they did say they would sign paper to send to the bank that my payment history was good.

And I have kept my credit inquiries down to 3 for past 2 years which should also fall off next year.

What can I do to fix my problems? Only have a 11 month window