Question

Atayr

Credit Inquiries about to expire/ applying for a loan
Hi everyone! I am in need of a 6k loan to pay off my credit cards as I am not using them and consolidating my debt would pay it off faster. My TransUnion Credit Report shows that I have 6 inquiries expiring of April 2017, and my Equinox Credit report show that I only have 2 inquires, one expiring in April 2017, the other August 2017. I am wondering if I should wait until the April ones fall off my CR before applying for the loan, or are they old enough that it doesn't really affect a credit check?
And also, if an inquiry is said to come off in April, how long will it take to update on my Credit Report? Please let me know. Thank you everyone.

The smart move would be to do balance transfer and get a card that offers 0% interrest for no less thran 12 months.  That way you save money, [which- is the goal in using credit.  Did that and saved a lot!  If you paid attention to the articles here, you would have seen that inquiries have no impact after one  year and vanish after -two years.