Question

ACRC8287

Credit currently inactive. Approved for unsecured card...how long till I get a credit score again?
I closed my only credit card two years ago, and have been a credit ghost ever since. I was approved for an unsecured BofA Cash Rewards card two months ago, but it has yet to show up on my reports. How long till it reports to the bureaus and will I get my good credit score back soon? My previous credit card was open for 11 years and never had any late payments. I applied to rent a duplex three years ago when my credit was still active and it was apparently very good then, but I never pulled my report to check for sure, but I do know I had A score and it was GOOD.

So you don't have a Vantage Score, do you have a FICO score? I would guess that in 3-6 months you should see something. I would also suggest that you get a couple more cards and one installment loan if you are concerned about building your credit and keep your cards open and active!!