Question

Laraadr

Credit balances and credit score
Hello, so my question is:
Does the balance have to report to the credit agency and then paid off to affect my credit? For example I make a huge purchase and pay it off right away, will it still be reported as a balance and paid off?

Also if I pay off my credit card debt, the simplified my credit goes up about 50 pts(650-700), but if I add an increase of debt it goes back down to half way. Is that normal for credit to fluctuate up and down by just making purchases? Tying back to my original question, if I pay off my current debt, add more and pay it off right away should maintain my credit at the simulated increase?

I would also like some tips and tricks to help restore my credit. Since I never really had someone to really teach me other than people telling me I need to keep a good score I'm kind of winging it as I go.