Question

taylor4tigger

connecting online credit accounts and other loans
Is it possible to connect such accounts as Montgomery wards, Ginny's, Seventh Avenue, or Aaron's rentals? Also what do I do if bank nor company is listed for an installment loan I have? I'm new to the whole credit score game, so to speak, and would greatly appreciate any help I can receive in connecting accounts. Thanks in advance. Have a blessed day.

If you are asking if you can add accounts to your credit reports, you cannot. Only lenders that choose to do so can add accounts to your reports. If you are new to credit make sure that you spend plenty of time reading all that you can about credit, the info will help you for the rest of your life.