Question

frank07241993

Collections account shown as removed, but credit score is not the same as before?
I used to live in Texas and moved to Florida. I had a bill with a doctor which I paid on time and updated my address. However, the doctor then issued a second bill and was sending correspondence to the my address in Texas and not the one in Florida. I found out because of CK and called in. They sent me a letter that they will remove the account once paid and I proceeded to pay the $60 I owed. Before I was sent to collections my credit score was 690 in CK, when the account showed up it dropped to 640, and now that it is removed it is at 650. Isn't it supposed to go back up to around 690? What can I do in this situation?