Question

lesterlee2012

Chase Application - What should I do if they keep refusing admission of my mailed documents?
I applied for the Freedom and Sapphire cards at the same time last month, got letters from them requesting the proof of my DOB.
I have sent my scanned copy of the DL for three times to prove my DOB, neither of them is recognizable for them. They told me they cannot see anything from the document I sent. However, it is 600 DPI colorful original scanned copy. Anyone can recognize the name, DOB and all other information from the document without making much effort. I highly suspect they just did it intentionally, but I have no idea why they treated me in such a way.

I am planning to go to the local branch directly tomorrow, however I would like to know if anyone else has encountered the very similar issue and if it is you what you are going to do?

Thank you