Question

JUL5

CC No Interest loan.
I am considering taking a no interest CC loan and paying off monthly. Does that affect credit score?

Actually, that may even improve your credit score. When I did a balance transfer application, that credit card's limit raised my credit score and helped me put a big dent in the credit card balances.  A recent set of "balance transfer" checks from a different credit card is also at zero percentage, but it is from the credit limit on that card and my score has taken a drop due to a higher usage rate .  But, since I'm always calculating a cost/benefit ratio, the savings in interest over the next year or less while I pay down the accounts in full is worth the temporary 'hit' on my credit score.