Question

DavidLeeM

Car loans that paid off and closed on my account, should I see about GM Financial take them off?
I have two leases and loan that is on my credit report, should I have them off my report?

Most Helpful Response

Just a question, Where do you think the "age" of credit comes from? Those old paid and closed account are actually contributing to it. Before taking any actions that might be detriment to your credit, pleas spend little bit of time to do some research. Once those old accounts off your report? They aren't coming back and take the "age"/history with them.

Any Ideas?

If old loans are just sitting on my credit report, do they ever fall off, i would think so but the on was since 2007 and its 8 years later.