Can you add a judgement that was a forgotten debt to a bankruptcy that has been finalized?
Filed bankruptcy in 2010, it was discharged in 2011 and somehow a debt was not included when filing. I now have a judgement for that debt that I thought was included in the bankruptcy. Is there anyway I can add that in and if I do what effect would it have on my credit? I'm in the process of cleaning up my credit to purchase a house. Trying to see if I can get the debt removed or if I should just pay the judgement.