Can I increase credit score 15-20 in less than a month?
I have 3 Credit Cards that were near their max balance. I will be paying them to about 20% of their max and asking 2 of them to take off their negative report of one late payment in the last 6 months.

I will also ask my car creditor to take off their negative on the one late payment in the last 6 months.

I have two negative medical bills, I will be calling the hospital to pay those and ask for them to take off the negative or collections, or at least show paid/

I am hoping these will all show up by the end of this month (it is the 151th now) or the very first week of June.

Do you think my score will increase by 15-20 points?

I am in desparate need to refinance my house