Question

md6789

Can a 630 credit score get me approved for a $32,000 car loan? 2014 Acura TL

Most Helpful Response

How about being REALLY smart and buying a car that is one to two years old?  This way, you save thousands on the purchase price and you will have a nice vehicle that will last for at least 10 years after purchase.  That's what I did 9 years ago and I'm still driving a vehicle I get compliments on.

with the right amount of down payment....... And how well you paid on previous loans......

md6789

Well, i'm paying off a personal loan right now, paying over the minimum and on time. I got $2000 left. What's the ideal down payment? $2000 - $5000? I've never bought a new car before, so was wondering if a co-signer is needed?