Question

heldonss

bank wants me to pay off a credit card so that my mortgage won't come back to them, Do I have to?
My banker wants my help......He wants me to pay off a $4000 bal on my Lowes card that is 0% until March 2014 so that my mortgage won't come back to his bank. I guess they will get fined or pay a penalty??? He said he will loan me the money @ 5%. Do I have to since I closed the mortgage in Sept?

I closed on the mortgage in Sept..............and they sold it............now the mortgage will come back to the bank that I closed with unless they show this paid off. They were worried about debt to income ratio as I am self employed. NO foreclosure or default. I see no way they can force me to do this since everything has been closed.....I assume the banker or bank will get a fine...or penalty.