Question

killerrabbits2003

Are my recommendations a approval or a good chance of being refinanced?
I would like to take advantage of the items in my recommendations. This would save me a huge amount of money monthly. If I hit the take offer button am I guaranteed approval or if I try to take offer a get denied will it affect my credit even more.

Most Helpful Response

Don't fall for this trick.  The "recommendations" that Credit Karma gives are just ads and NO, you are not automatically approved.  In fact, I often see complaints that foks click on the link and are NOT approved, and now have a ding on their credit because of the inquiry.   Instead, visit www.creditcards.org for a no-fooling free website that lets you compare all credit cards available so you can get the best deal.  Being approved or denied doesn't affect your credit score.  It's the inquiry (when you apply for credit) that hurts your score, 10% of your FICO score is based on number of inquiries.  Best of luck!

Recommendations

In reading the reviews from others that used the recommendations, I don't even know how Credit Karma can make them!  I have a recommendation on my account, would love to apply but reading that others were declined with higher scores than mine I opted not to even bother!....I think they should make these a bit more realistic and accurate!  That way they will have more approvals than declines!

Recommendations