Question

tjRulz

All the credit bureaus' have different information
Hi

Thanks for looking at this question.

Transunion, Equifax and Experian have different info - they are not in sync. Due to this I am having problems getting loans and other benefits.

My car loan is paid in full and the account associated with it is shown in Transunion only. Recently I applied for another car loan from a bank that was looking at my Experian report -- they did not find the previous car loan account in that. I got rejected as they thought that I dont have a strong history to back myself. Then I have a good credit card standing in terms of payoff. I payed off all my credit card debt this Feb. Not debt at all. In order to build my credit, my bank referred to Equifax's report - they did not have my recent updates in it. It still showed my score in a bad standing.

I hope I am able to convey the scenario as neat as possible.

Now the question is -- Is there a way to have a credit monitoring service that will sync all the information over all the credit bureaus?

Thanks again.

TJ

That will never happen. The credit bureaus like to play with people's lives.