Question

becky90243

Age 25 mother of 3 need advice on credit more so student loans
I have around about $40K in student loans and currently a full time college student until 2016. My credit score sits around 573 average. I need advice on how I can improve my credit or a cheap credit assessment to help get the inquires, and charge-offs off my file. I am trying to get a loan but I keep getting denied I can not even get a college credit card :/

What do you need a Loan for?

Having accounts that are showing charged off is one of the reasons you can't get any type of Credit/Loan.   Until you take care of that noone will give you any type of credit.  

How many accounts have been charged off and how much is owed on each one?   Just because they were charged off does not mean you don't owe the monies.

The inquires are on your credit report for 2 years from the date the inquire is done.  If you authorized them and they have the proof then there is no way to get them removed. After the 2 years they will drop off your credit report.

Do you have a weekly/Monthly budget so you know what what monies are coming in and where it's all going?\