Question

Raddad928

Accounts wrongly reported open after bankruptcy but are actually helping me
My bankruptcy was discharged in 2012 and Equifax still shows 2 of my accounts as opened with $0 balance and the remarks show they were listed in the bankruptcy. I don't believe they are hurting my credit; I actually think they are helping it. (They increase the average age of my accounts). Should I report them and get them closed or let it be and allow it to increase the age of my credit? If I do report it, how much does it effect my credit? If I don't can it hurt me later?