Question

felicie1

2nd mortgage with Ocwen Loan paid off
Paid off 2nd mortgage in Jan 2014. How long does it take for a company to report payoff and when does it reflect regarding credit standing?

Most Helpful Response

It should take 30-60 days after the payoff date for it to show up.  However, Ocwen are pretty lax bunch, so feel free to call them and make sure they're reporting it correctly.  In fact, get a letter from them stating the account is paid off just in case you need it for another loan.  

Ocwen Loan paid off

I paid off my Ocwen Loan and have  letter stating so, what is my next step in getting this off my Credit Report?